If you are experiencing following symptoms you need to visit the Knee surgeon for further help. Depending upon your symptoms and actual limitation of activities of daily living you may require different treatment. Not all patients suffering from knee pain would require surgery.
- Does your knee pain while walking, doing stairs or getting up from a chair or Low furniture?
- Has your walking speed and distance reduced due to knee pain?
- Does your knee swell and become painful with or without other joints in the body?
- Does your Knee joints feel stiff as soon as you wake up?
- Has the shape of your knee changed over a period of few years?
- Has your walking pattern changed due to pain and change of shape of your knees?
- Does your knee look like this?